NB Business Solutions partners with your organization to deliver a broad range of management and consulting solutions to fit your specific human resources, talent management, data management, and information technology challenges. We provide innovative, yet practical solutions, through a cost-efficient consulting structure.
Data & IT Management Consulting
In today’s dynamic global environment, businesses demand meaningful data. We provide solutions that help companies connect systems and transform data into useful information to support critical business decisions.
- IT Strategy, Planning, and Service Delivery – Provide consultation and leadership in order to align IT with your strategic vision as well as to deliver sustainable, scalable, and effective solutions to a single business unit or across the entire organization.
- Data Governance, Management, and Integration – Implement standards and governance best practices to pull together the single version of the truth and manage critical path information as it flows across the organizational ecosystem.
- Reporting and Analytics – Put trustworthy, meaningful, and actionable data into the hands of those who need it most and do so in a consistent and repeatable manner.
- Data Quality and Process Improvement – Assess, make recommendations, and, when appropriate, implement process improvements in an effort to continually increase organizational productivity, efficiency, and the level of data quality.
- Project Management – Combine traditional waterfall techniques and agile methodologies in order to formally manage overall project timelines and charters within fast-paced and constantly evolving technology centric projects.
- Merger/Acquisition Integration – Provide recommendations on system, network, and data integration strategies; drive integration planning and execution; provide data/clean room capabilities if required; and provide overall strategic and tactical support for all M & A integration initiatives.
People are the most valuable assets. We provide HR solutions that keep human capital initiatives on track and focus on strategies that effectively attract, retain, and keep a productive workforce engaged.
- Global Compensation Strategy, Planning & Administration – Provide consultation and leadership as well as analytical expertise in order to enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, and retain key talent. Areas of support and services include base pay management, short and long-term incentive program management, and recognition programs.
- Organizational Development – When the organization, entity, or business unit is new or evolving, the people aspect must be managed. Areas of consultation includes organizational structure to support business strategy, job creation and design or redesign, job hierarchy and architecture, career paths and career ladders, and succession planning.
- Strategic Communication – Develop a comprehensive internal communications campaigns to introduce, market, and brand HR, ensuring they are communicated consistently and accurately to employees and managers.
- Performance Management – Develop appraisal processes that result in meaningful objectives and measurable increases in individual, team, and organizational performance.
- HR Systems & Processes – Assess HR processes and make recommendations to improve organizational productivity and efficiency. Identify and implement HR system most appropriate for the client’s organizational needs to help manage human capital data and automate HR processes.
- HR Project Management – Manage project direction by developing effective communication, managing reporting, coordinating activities across teams, and implementing an effective quality control process throughout the project life cycle.
- Merger/Acquisition Integration – Work closely with senior management during the due diligence and analysis phase; identify and implement recommendations on HR strategy; drive integration planning and execution; develop and disseminate timely communications to mid-level management and employees; and provide overall analytical support for all M & A integration initiatives.
- Gaining Flexibility – Obtain executive level understanding and execution of strategy without having to hire permanent leadership; When headcount is not approved, but work has to get done; Backfilling for permanent, internal leadership and staff.
- Realizing Cost Reduction – Both cost-efficient and cost-effective as employment cost burden are significantly reduced while still keeping key initiatives on track.
- Increasing Team Morale – The internal team is at full capacity and any additional work would cause imbalance to other core functions.
- Backfilling – Keep important initiatives and deliverables on track by backfilling internal staff in a key role in the organization (special projects, leave of absence.)
- Building Internal Bench – Not only do we provide consultation and expertise to leadership, we help professional and staff level employees gain practical knowledge and elevate them from high-potentials to effective leaders in the organization.
- Leveraging Our Network – Our clients have access to our industry and professional network to help source qualified talent for the role being back-filled and procure the tools and technology that best fits your company’s needs.